Baldwins Remedy Creator - Slippery Elm Shot
Baldwins Remedy Creator - Slipper Elm Shot
Our Remedies aren't products as such, just our own recipes and ways of combining some of our great oils, herbs and other products to help you deal with day to day health concerns.
Aside from its slightly strange-sounding name, slippery elm (otherwise known as red elm, soft elm, moose elm and even Indian elm), has some fantastic digestion-aiding properties. If you find yourself suffering from stomach ache and want a quick, natural remedy to help nurse your stomach back to health, then look no further.
Slippery elm has the ability to reduce inflammation and pain by forming a soothing film over any mucous membrane it touches (as found on the digestive system lining). This makes it a favourite among those wanting to treat digestion issues without ingesting any nasty chemicals.
1. Mix 2 tsp. of the Baldwins Slippery Elm Bark powder into 100ml of water.
2. Stir thoroughly until completely mixed.
3. Drink in one.
Standard Delivery (UK)
Orders under 25kg in weight are subject to the following shipping fees:
All orders over £25
Postage is Free
|All orders under £25||Postage is £2.99|
We aim to dispatch all, in-stock, standard UK orders within three working days.
Express Delivery (UK)
- Express orders must be placed before 1pm on any weekday
- Orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be delivered by 1pm on the following Monday
- There must be someone available to sign for & receive the package between 7am & 1pm on the day of delivery
All orders over £25*
Express Delivery is £5.99
|All orders under £25*||Express Delivery is £8.99|
*Applies to orders under 25kg in weight
For details of our overseas delivery costs, please check here