Please be aware that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, dispatch and delivery can take longer than usual depending on the status of the postal service in your area.
At Baldwins we are dedicated to offering you a fast and efficient service. So committed in fact, that we promise to dispatch all our 'in-stock' orders within three working days (sooner where possible).
- Standard deliveries are dispatched by Royal Mail Tracked 48 or DPD courier.
- Free Postage is applicable only to single, standard UK orders with goods of a value of £25 or over (inc VAT) and weighing no more than 25kg.
- Orders under £25 in value (and under 25kg in weight) will be charged at £2.99 for standard delivery
- We endeavour to dispatch standard, in-stock, orders as quickly as possible and guarantee they will be dispatched within three working days.
Order Value (Up to £25)
Order Value (Over £25)
0 - 25kg
|25kg - 50kg||£7.99||£7.99|
|50kg - 75kg||£15.98||£15.98|
|75kg - 100kg||£23.97||£23.97|
- Express orders must be placed before 1pm for delivery the next working day.
- There must be someone available between 7 am - 4pm on the day of delivery to sign for your goods
- Express Delivery is only available for customers on the UK mainland and excludes the following areas and postcodes:
- Express Delivery is subject to change on UK bank holidays as our couriers do not consider bank holidays as working days. Orders with Express Delivery will be delivered on the next working day.
Scottish Highlands: FK17-22, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33
Scottish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KA28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Scotland: AB31, AB33-38, AB42, AB44-56, IV30-31
Isle Of Man: All Postcodes
Scilly Isles: All Postcodes
- Express Orders placed before 1pm on Friday are guaranteed for delivery on the following Monday.
- Express Orders weighing less than 2kg placed between 1pm on Friday and 9am on Saturday are also guaranteed for delivery on Monday.
- Express Orders Weighing over 2kg placed between 1pm on Friday and 9am on Saturday are guaranteed for delivery on Tuesday
- Express Orders of any weight placed between 9am on Saturday and 1pm on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Express Postage Fee
(Orders Up To £25)
Express Postage Fee
(Orders Over £25)
0 - 25kg
|25kg - 50kg||£9.49||£9.49|
|50kg - 75kg||£18.98||£18.98|
|75kg - 100kg||£28.47||£28.47|
Parcels with a total weight of less than 2kg will be sent by the best available Royal Mail service, either Tracked & Signed, Tracked or Signed. Parcels over 2kg will be sent by DHL.
Delivery time estimates for international orders are as follows:
- Western Europe: 3 Days from Despatch
- Rest Of World Orders: 3-5 Days from Despatch
For international orders of larger weights (over 25kg) please contact us and we will be happy to quote tailored delivery costs for your order.
EU and European Countries
International One Stop Shop (IOSS)
We have introduced IOSS on all orders going to customers in the EU below the value of €150 (approx. £120). We will now charge VAT at the destination country's rate on these orders, but you will no longer be asked to pay the VAT and normally an additional handling charge, when the goods arrive. This means the price you are asked to pay at checkout is the total cost of the order. No unpleasant surprises later. Effectively this will return the situation to the one that existed before Brexit and will hopefully speed up the passage of goods through customs and on to our customers in the EU.
Orders with a total weight of less than 2kg will be sent by Royal Mails International Track & Signed or Tracked services, order over 2kg will be sent by DHL.
Orders over the value of €150 will not pay VAT but will be subject to Tax and a handling charge on arrival in the destination country, we suggest if you want to purchase goods above the value of €150 you split the order in two, as you will save money in the long run.
VAT and Handling Charges:
*Please note, this information is correct, to the best of our knowledge, but we accept no responsibly for any errors contained within it.
on orders over €150
Whilst we do everything we can to ensure customs clearance of your order, we advise that you check with your local customs office before importing anything into your country that may be stopped or have charges applied.
G Baldwin & Co will not be held liable for charges in the case of your order being stopped, charged for or disposed of at customs in any country.
International postage charges for orders rejected by customs or refused by the recipient will not be refunded.
Customers in Turkey, India, China, Russia and South America should check with their countries customs offices as these countries are particularly liable to charge import duty and taxes for shipments.
Please also note that the importation of herbs into Australia is prohibited.
Please note that we are not able to deliver any order over 2kg to a PO Box address as our couriers do not deliver to them.